Drinking unfiltered water may expose you to harmful microorganisms and increase risk to diseases such as diarrhea or other related illnesses. Therefore the safety instructions have to be followed. Care has to be taken not to damage the filter and/or the water filling unit (bottle or pouch) with sharp devices/tools.
PAANY! Water filter is not intended to be used for desalination or for water that contains soluble chemicals.
The effectiveness of PAANY! Water filter depends on proper usage in hygienic and environmental conditions, to avoid re-contamination of water. These conditions include, but are not limited to:
1. Use of PAANY! Water filter with clean hands
2. Avoidance of extreme temperature environments -> temperature limits the filter can withstand : > 0°C up to 60°C.
3. Avoidance of waste water
4. Avoidance of bacteria re-contamination
5. Following sanitation, user instructions, cleaning guides as well as filter change instructions is a prerequisite.
Note: The PAANY! Water filter and its relevant water filling units (bottle or pouch) must not be used by children below the age of 8, without proper supervision of an adult.
Please also view our Disclaimer information
1. In a weekly cleaning cycle, wash the filter with cold water. Store the filter unit in a dry and clean place.
2. We recommend to wash the bottle (without bottle cap) either in a dish washer or manually, after use.
Filter change instructions:
Change the filter once you feel that the filter efficiency and flow rate of water has decreased significantly. Water-flow rate may decrease after multiple use of the water filter. Under normal conditions (standard local tap water conditions) the PAANY! water filter can filter up to 1000 litres of water up to 6 months. Conditions are however dependent on water quality. In case water is used that is strongly contaminated, the filter may clog faster. This will again lead to changing the filter more frequently.